Monday, February 12, 2018

About this blog

Cheap Devices
Not being rich enough, or better valuing my money, I am always in search of cheap smartphones and other smart devices that are as good as possible. Researching this market I have discovered that you can get great smart devices at a really good price if you research enough.

So far, you must have understood that I don’t approve impulsive decisions. This is true. It might happen that you find the best choice for you at the first sight but this isn’t always the case. In fact this is rarely the case. A smartphone or tablet might seem attractive on the outside but may be slow, or may have a dated software, ugly screen colours and so on. Or it may look unattractive but be a real gem in terms of usability and enjoyment.  Or sometimes you can find a fantastic smartphone…and I mean really fantastic: cheap, well –designed, snappy, up-to-date but if you research a little more you may find something even better than that.  All these situations happen in real life because there is so much to choose from.

So my advice is: Even if you are in a hurry (unless it is urgent) don’t buy the first smartphone or tablet that catches your eye. Instead, take time to research the market and compare various models.  

The key factors that should be taken into account when comparing models are: design (including dimensions and materials used), hardware, software, camera performance and last but definitely not least, price. In my reviews these will be the key areas I will consider when evaluating the quality of an item. Using the same layout in my reviews will help you compare different smartphones or tablets so that you will find the one which better suits you. 

I welcome your thoughts on my posts and of course questions, suggestions and even friendly critique about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment